• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fyrrmann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Universal City, Tx
    My wife got this 22 from a family estate. I've done some research on it and havent found anything helpful. So was wondering if someone knew something about it. It has BAYARD stamped on it, .22 semi auto, magazine fed. ANy help appreciated. Thanks

bayard.jpg
    Target Sports

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Very unique piece. It has the same action that my bayard rifle has but in a pistol. I've never seen anything like it in a Bayard and I thought I'd seen them all. Google will show you lots of pics of the more common Bayards but I found nothing there even close to your gun. Does it look like the stock is original or does it look like someone 'upgraded'? Stock aside where does the mag feed? In the grip?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It looks like a fun little pistol. I believe, by the condition, that it has been reblued. I'd also be interested in purchasing it. Put me next in line if it goes up for sale.

Fyrrmann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Universal City, Tx
    thanks for info. Yeah the magazine is in the grip. I seriously doubt the stock is original. Her grandfather was a competition shooter and we think thats what he used it for. She hasnt decided if she wants to sell it, but if she does I'll let yall know

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    thanks for info. Yeah the magazine is in the grip. I seriously doubt the stock is original. Her grandfather was a competition shooter and we think thats what he used it for. She hasnt decided if she wants to sell it, but if she does I'll let yall know

I'd bet good money that it's a custom-made target stock.

Top Bottom