Hurley's Gold

Looking for new friends. Like-minded gun,gear, and life enthusiast.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Hell I got some hogs on my land too we can out u in the blind and you can help me kill the blood sucking bastards.sometimes I think they are worse than hadjis

The only easy day was yesterday.
    Capitol Armory ad

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton
    Hell I got some hogs on my land too we can out u in the blind and you can help me kill the blood sucking bastards.sometimes I think they are worse than hadjis

Oh god I know, we have just within the last 3-4 years have had them multiply like crazy. Weve killed as many as 12 in one night. Even went and bought a Marlin 45-70 to use like a guide gun when walkin around.

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton

Im always down brother. I get along well with SWCC dudes

n5wd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Foat Wuth
    Yeah to be honest I do, I have yet to find a range that is not only accessible but accommodating to wheel chairs.

TW -you might want to drop by ShootSmart. It's in far north Fort Worth at IH-35 and Golden Triangle, on the west side service road (headed towards Fort Worth). They are definitely wheelchair friendly - have a ramp installed that goes up to the shooting area, just for that reason, and I've had the pleasure of shooting next to a couple of guys in chairs in the near past. They even went so far as to rig a brass catcher for one guy, who reloads some special brass, and called a cease fire while the range employee got in front of the line and picked up a few of the cartridges that escaped the catcher.

The new private lanes add the flexibility to move around a little bit and to draw from your holster, as well.

I'm not sure you can shoot the 30.06 there, but I know guys bring in AR's of all kinds - just no steel allowed.

Would be happy to meet you there anytime, now that I'm on a three month vacation.

And, thank you for your service, dude!

Wayne
    Vietnam 70-71

TangoWhiskey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Denton
    TW -you might want to drop by ShootSmart. It's in far north Fort Worth at IH-35 and Golden Triangle, on the west side service road (headed towards Fort Worth). They are definitely wheelchair friendly - have a ramp installed that goes up to the shooting area, just for that reason, and I've had the pleasure of shooting next to a couple of guys in chairs in the near past. They even went so far as to rig a brass catcher for one guy, who reloads some special brass, and called a cease fire while the range employee got in front of the line and picked up a few of the cartridges that escaped the catcher.

The new private lanes add the flexibility to move around a little bit and to draw from your holster, as well.

I'm not sure you can shoot the 30.06 there, but I know guys bring in AR's of all kinds - just no steel allowed.

Would be happy to meet you there anytime, now that I'm on a three month vacation.

And, thank you for your service, dude!

Wayne
    Vietnam 70-71

Thanks for the info Wayne Ill have to get over there and shoot!! And thank you for your service as well!!!

Top Bottom