• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    I want to put together a bolt action rifle so as title states, I am interested in purchasing a Big Horn Origin action (short action/right hand) with the standard .473" (308) bolt head. If you have the action pictured below, I will give immediate consideration if priced less than I can get it for new.

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 12.21.41 PM.jpg

Barreled actions, with or without triggers, might be an option depending on caliber and price. Other action brands could also be a consideration but any action MUST be controlled feed and preferably fit a stock with an R700 inlet. I am not looking for top of the line actions unless you are prepared to sell for mid tier used prices.

I'm looking for a FTF transaction in or around Austin. I'm not interested in giving deposits, shipping, or traveling more than an hour from Austin.
    I was going to go ahead and order an action but thought I might check here to see if someone has one that doesn't get any love and would rather have some cash instead. I will leave this listing up through Labor Day or until I decide to order a new action.

Thanks.
    Capitol Armory ad

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    While I like my Shilen DGR action, it doesn't come close to the ARC Nucleus Gen 1 / Gen 2 or Archimedes actions that I have.
    The Zermatt Origin is also a very good action, I just prefer the ARC action's over them.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom