Lynx Defense

Looks like i get to wear a heart monitor (again) for a month.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Heart doc put me on a special diet and told me to workout and stop being a fat. ive been doing awesome, and my PVCs have calmed down considerably, however now when i do have them, they are worse and have caused me to get dizzy. not to mention i have them when i go to bed and wake up the most. ive also developed a fluctuation heart beat (like a roller coaster).

So, because of this, i now get to wear a monitor for a month. WOOT!!!

LifeStar ACT Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry

i have no idea what she is saying. i cant concentrate.

Lynx Defense

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Ain't technology great. That gizmo is a LOT smaller than the Holter monitor I wore back in 1980(only for a day). It was like having an early '70s calculator strapped to you side! I reckon she was offered 'free installation' by more than one of the techs!

I'm actually going for a 'sleep study' tonight...trying to determine a cause for my high blood pressure. That'll be a real treat...trying to sleep with a bazillion sensors connected all over my body :) .

May we both get some good results from our tests!!! Good luck!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Yeah. I couldn't read what you wrote. Waaaaay to distracted.

But feel better real soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    its been pretty easy. a low carb, high protien diet, is basically awesome. just skip the breads. meat and veggies.

I've been trying to stick to that myself as best as can be. Not always easy when around other people and when you "have" to eat what is there. I've got a pantry full (full for single at least) of rice, pasta, etc. that I haven't touched in ~3/4 months now.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    I've been trying to stick to that myself as best as can be. Not always easy when around other people and when you "have" to eat what is there. I've got a pantry full (full for single at least) of rice, pasta, etc. that I haven't touched in ~3/4 months now.
    Yea, thats the pain in the ass part. But i do my best to eat very little of the high carb stuff.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Yea, thats the pain in the ass part. But i do my best to eat very little of the high carb stuff.

Generally it's not too bad as long as I'm by myself. It's the lunch at work when off campus or the out with family that's the tough part. It's usually eat what's there or starve.

Top Bottom