• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Remember the woman who shot the peeping tom through the wall.
    Reasonable belief supposedly makes it legal.
    And he hadn't been yelling at her.

There was no wall separating these two.
    Typically, most "peeping toms" are harmless, and never go beyond just peeping, but there have been cases of serial killers and rapists, that didn't stop there.

Was the one the lady killed by shooting through the wall one of those that might have escalated to more violent actions? We will probably never know now. But, in her defense, I can see reasonable fear for her life, given the circumstances.
    Lynx Defense

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Typically, most "peeping toms" are harmless, and never go beyond just peeping, but there have been cases of serial killers and rapists, that didn't stop there.

Was the one the lady killed by shooting through the wall one of those that might have escalated to more violent actions? We will probably never know now. But, in her defense, I can see reasonable fear for her life, given the circumstances.
    He surely wont now.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Would you honestly be more afraid of someone outside your home, than someone 5ft away, and yelling at you?

It's all about reasonable belief, isn't it?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Would you honestly be more afraid of someone outside your home, than someone 5ft away, and yelling at you?

It's all about reasonable belief, isn't it?
    Honestly, I'm not much afraid of much at my age. And it would all be determined by the specific circumstances of the situation as it were happening. Situations can start one way, and end up in an entirely different place than anyone expected.

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    My tactic with Karens like mask boy is to engage them with Portuguese, they lose interest when they realize they don’t know what “Obragado Douce Verano “ means.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I'm not a big guy by any means, and don't consider myself to be any sort of badass, and I don't go out of my way looking for trouble, usually.

Last year, unless I was attending the doctor's office, I never wore a mask. There were a few occasions, where some "Karens" I think wanted to say something, but kept their mouths pinned shut, but I could see the looks in their eyes, that they wanted to! I'd just deep stare them down, while having the crazy man look in my eyes while doing it. What I have learned over the years, no matter the size of the person, very, very few people want to phuck with a crazy person!

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    I don't think so.

Did the guy she shot through her wall threaten her?
    I mean actually make any threats, other than being there.

I cannot put myself into another’s frame of mind. I would likely not shoot a peeping tom, but I’d make their life miserable.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My dad told me once, you know why people dont mess with you? Why they dont even talk to you? I'm thinking uh oh here comes some lecture about being nice.

Why I asked.

Cause you go around looking like a pissed off serial killer, you could try being nice once n a while. He continues, one day someone will call you bluff and if you dont go medieval on them it will never work again.

Funny how dads know shit.

I try to smile more but I'm still a crippled crotchety bastard, one who holds the door for women and say yes mam when they thank you. I'm a relative mellow sweetheart.

This kinda guy, however, tests my christian charity and forbearance.

So go around looking like you will eat the face off of everyone you see and drink and bathe in their blood and you should be able to avoid Ken and karen.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    u think he’d tell this one to wear her mask?
    39049385-B79F-4772-99A6-837CE4C1C78E.jpeg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom