• matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Volume\Language warning on the video.

Police use tear gas to disperse St. Louis looters

FERGUSON, Mo. — Police began using tear gas to disperse crowds early Monday morning in suburban St. Louis after multiple stores were vandalized and looted Sunday night. Crowds became unruly at a vigil for an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police. People smashed car windows and carried away armloads of looted goods from stores in Ferguson and Dellwood after the vigil for Michael Brown, 18, who died Saturday after being shot multiple times by a Ferguson police officer.

Check out the guy's waistband

article-0-206E9AD700000578-915_634x422.jpg

Burning.

BuusYlLIEAASsh4.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    You know, after or because of all of the zombie BS I think a lot of of people just don't get it. these fantasy mind game " enemies" shouldn't even come up in a conversation. All around us are the stupids, like the people shown in the video. This is the SHTF situation, where in Shoot'em all and let God sort'em out is the best option. when they turn from people to pack animals, the herd needs thinning.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Here is a message that I posted in Yahoo responding to an article on the riots and looting:

(The sign they carry reads) "We will not be silent." You do not know HOW to be silent, to converse in civilized company, to fact find without playing the "race" card or to allow the wheels of investigation and justice turn until the truth is uncovered. When you're wrong or have no proof, you get louder! You allow outside agitators into your neighborhoods to stir up riots and violence.

Meanwhile, you invent your own truth based upon the bias and hatred within yourself and use every opportunity to destroy, steal, loot and do harm even in your own neighborhoods!

I am not and never have been racist. I do not think that way and was not raised that way. Regardless of your race, creed or national origin, you are disgusting!"
    ============================================

So far, it has 16 "thumbs up" recorded.

Flash

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Well...If it's a government official, then all Hell breaks loose. If it's anybody else...just another day in the neighborhood

Top Bottom