• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    In a little over 1 hour we take one of our dogs in to be put down. In the last year she has had numerous tumors removed. It's gotten a bit out of hand and we can no longer afford to have each one removed not do we feel that her quality of life will improve by having her undergo surgery after surgery. So hard to continue this post but I feel some comfort by sharing with y'all what I'm going through right now. Had her since she was a pup and now we have to let her go. If any of you pray, plz keep Kristy and I in your prayers. I've had to put dogs down before but this one has been with us for nearly 8 yrs of our relationship and is different in many ways. Sorry to be such a downer. She sits by my side as I post this.

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    After putting down too many of mine, I can only share your tears. I got two right now that are nearing that last walk. Only thing I can tell ya is be at peace, it's a fine thing to be able to give them a peaceful exit from this life with the ones they love seein' them off.

We should all be so lucky.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Prayers for you. Those little turds become like family. Having one put down completely sucks.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    One of the hardest decisions anyone could ever make is putting their dog down. I was up against a $3,000 surgery or putting my dog down. She's now in a wheel chair. Lol I don't know what i will do with myself when her time does come.

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

Top Bottom