• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodacious

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Amarillo
    Last week I mailed my 300 fireball upper receiver to Austin to have it re-chambered to 300 blackout. The package never made it to its destination. UPS says it was delivered and left on the porch but the gunsmith says he never got it.

I am waiting on a call back from UPS and the gunsmith is also asking his neighbors. I haven't heard anything yet.

I put the upper together myself. It is a keyhole upper, LaRue 12" handguard, Noveske 16" 300 fireball barrel with pistol length gas, and a YHM flash hider with attachment for a suppressor. The bolt was also wrapped in paper towel in the upper and the handguard was a tad loose. Since this was the first barrel I had put on a receiver I kinda beat the barrel to hell where the gas block goes.

Please, if you see this uppper floating around or some jackass who has no idea what they have, please let me know.

Sid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Austin
    Hope you find it, bud.

I had a magazine base plate and Hogue grip wrapper from Kahr stolen from my condo's front door too. When I went through the claims process, FedEX denied all responsibility because they "Dropped it off."

Since the upper is an uncommon caliber, the dirtbag who stole it will have a hard time fencing it.

Top Bottom