• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XhypefreeX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Austin
    Anyone know where I can get a lower receiver around the Austin area for around $80. Im trying to not have to order online and ship to an ffl.

Thanks
    Curtis
    ARJ Defense ad

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    There is a place on Ben White on the South side between 1st ST and Congress that everyone talks about but dont know the name of it. Maybe someone will chime in.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I would wait till the Saxtet show in SA (Again I know it's not Austin, too, but..... ) I was temped to pick one up last time as the prices weren't too bad.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    lower

Order a spikes lower w/o marking. They have some left that did not get stamped with the spikes logo. No color-fill is available.. however they are running $80.00+ and Brad Selph at selph arms said he would do $10.00 transfers for TGT team members. He is located right past buda.. It took me 15mins to get there form I35 and Ben White in traffic yesterday.

I know you said you didn't want to deal with it.. but b/c its over the web and out of state you pay no sales tax.

And as someone said above GDS does NOT have an FFL.

Jeremy

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Heritage Firearms on Research had some in the case last time I was there. No idea on brands or prices. Also check The Gun Store in Cedar Park. I'd be surprised if he didn't have them.

BradSelph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Austin
    I had a couple of customers order spikes tactical receivers from AIM Surplus Home for around $65.00 ea + S&H. I will only charge a transfer fee of $10.00 if anyone is interested just give them a call and tell them to send it to Selph Arms LLC Buda TX.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    It comes out the same. If u order a $80 receiver u still have to pay shipping, lets say $15 plus transfer fee that another $25 at least. So that $80 receiver ends up costing u $120.

Prices are on the website, just make sure its not a LEO restricted item, unless you qualify, and then call or email them. I have never been in there when they didn't have what I wanted in stock or couldn't get it next day

Top Bottom