• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Did a search before I opened this thread and found nothing. Is anyone aware of an LTC requirement and or change in it's language (laws) that lead to someone having their license revoked?
    Hurley's Gold

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Did a search before I opened this thread and found nothing. Is anyone aware of an LTC requirement and or change in it's language (laws) that lead to someone having their license revoked?

The law has not been tightened in any way that would result in a resident person who was eligible in 1995 being not eligible today. If someone had a license revoked, it was probably because they did something or something that was unknown was discovered.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Don’t break the law ( above a class “C” misdemeanor) there are other offenses but without knowing the details of your post I wouldn’t begin to speculate.

The law has not been tightened in any way that would result in a resident person who was eligible in 1995 being not eligible today.

This is what I was looking for Mr. Hoji. I was curious if there had ever been any changes in the requirement's that had caused someone who had previously been issued and LTC to be disqualified.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom