• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Slickrick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Lufkin texas
    As the title states I am looking to trade my mosquito .22 for a crate of 7.62x39 or I will trade for less ammo plus mags or drums. Just let me know what you have. I am looking to stock up on ammo for an ak47 I just recently picked up :) Email me and let me know. Thabeast936@yahoo.com thanks. My mosquito can be found in the for sale section.
    ARJ Defense ad

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Not trying to be a jerk but why don't you just sell the Mosquito and then buy ammo? If you think about it, anybody who has enough ammo to trade for this, most likely has that ammo because they are stocking up on it and therefore won't trade it. I have 500 rounds of 762x39 and that's not enough for a fair trade. So you have to find someone with at least 1000 rounds, hope they want to get rid of it, and then hope they are in the market for a sig mosquito. I think you'll have better luck asking 500 people to donate 1 round of it. Maybe I should just mind my own business, but I just thought I'd give you something to think about so you don't waste your time with this one.

Slickrick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Lufkin texas
    My mosquito is for sale. Its just that some people don't like to meet up or come pick it up. If i get offered some ammo or mags or drums then I will go pick it up as long as it is in a reasonable distance.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom