Lunch

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
Oct 2, 2010
Kerrville Tx
Is there anybody that wants to meet for lunch at Rudy's sometime. I would like to get to know more gun people.

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
I'll holler at ya someday when I'm in Lubbock.
Snyder and Sweetwater today though.

karlac

Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2013
WestU, TX
Snyder and Sweetwater today though.
Howdy to Scurry County. Home of three things notable in my mind (other than the White Buffalo): the best breakfast in town at one time being a Chinese restaurant at the back of a big parking lot; when the folks introduce themselves in Snyder they invariably say "Welcome to Scurry County" (IME, an unmistakable sign of an honest to goodness Texas, predominantly rural, population); and home of the West Texas Western Swing Festival. Up until the past couple of years, I played the festival almost every year since its inception. After living in a urban cesspool, I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with the local folks - for the most part they reaffirm your faith in this country.

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
I'd be happy to meet ........................ but it's a little bit of a road trip just for lunch. :green:

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
Idk about other folks but I'm always weird about meeting up with a random person just to have lunch.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads