• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    BTW, this course has more information and tactics/techniques than the TCOLE Patrol Rifle Course I teach. I've taught the AR platform in the USAF, Law Enforcement, and for Suarez International. I strive to take the information I've picked up along the way and impart those skills to my students.

Mr. Payne,

We have 2 officers that might be interested in your course. Will this qualify as a patrol rifle class? Will they get TCOLE credit hours if they attend (16 hours)?

Per your class link:
    NOTE: Chest Rig/Tactical Vests are not allowed with CCW Holsters. If you wish to use a Chest Rig or a Tactical Vest, use a vest mounted holster or a thigh holster.

Both are probably attending using their duty rigs and a plate carriers with no holster. Will there be an exception? Not saying they have to be treated diffrent but this could throw them off their normal rig.

Thanks

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Sending a PM about TCOLE hours etc.
    Mr. Payne,

We have 2 officers that might be interested in your course. Will this qualify as a patrol rifle class? Will they get TCOLE credit hours if they attend (16 hours)?

Per your class link:
    NOTE: Chest Rig/Tactical Vests are not allowed with CCW Holsters. If you wish to use a Chest Rig or a Tactical Vest, use a vest mounted holster or a thigh holster.

Both are probably attending using their duty rigs and a plate carriers with no holster. Will there be an exception? Not saying they have to be treated diffrent but this could throw them off their normal rig.

Thanks

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    There are 7 spots open in this class. It's a jam up class in a awesome location. In attendance will be Jess Karren, Cullin Smith, and myself. Your hosts will be Bob Mayne of the Handgun World Podcast and Ben Branam of the Modern Self Protection Podcast. Don't miss out!

CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    Jon,

I appreciate the PM. Unfortunately, the schedule, politics and short staff prevents us from attending. BUT! I will keep you in mind for future trainings.

Thanks,
    CALI

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Last count there are three spots left. Looking forward to being in San Antonio again, come out and join us. Here's your chance to see what the more fortunate LEO's get learn about their patrol rifles and more!

Top Bottom