Join TexasGunTalk

Mac Pick's Palin

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DopaVash, Aug 29, 2008.

1. DopaVash

DopaVash Member

Apr 23, 2008
    Kingwood, Tx
  2. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    wow, i didn't see this coming. So not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. Mainly because i haven't researched and read the facts yet about this combination.

3. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Dallas
    From my blog:

McCain/Palin...Who would of thought? After I got up off the floor, brushed myself off, and caught my breath, I started to think about it.

A young, inexperienced, Governor of Alaska? Really? My biggest concern is that McCain did not choose somebody who would help solidify any of the battleground states. That hurts. My second biggest concern is that Palin is adamantly Pro-Life, so will she really be able to pull in Hillary's Army? I'm not so sure.

After I got past those two points, I started to get excited. A lifetime NRA member with a husband who actually works for a living? A hunter, fisher, and winner of several marathons and snowmobile races? A former runner-up to Miss Alaska? And a governor who actually has executive experience? She blows Obama out of the water, and Obama wants to play the experience game?

Obama, with a somewhat diluted message of change, picks a Washington insider for VP, and shuns Hillary.

McCain, a maverick with values, positions, and answers picks a woman who could not be further from Washington.

Obama's over-hyped speech and convention are yesterdays news, and for that, McCain gets Highest Honors.

4. Vellcrow

Vellcrow Active Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    I'm happy!

[​IMG]

5. sharky47

sharky47 Active Member

May 4, 2008
    The guy has urinated directly on the 4th amendment, Mcain - like Obama is an "enemy domestic".......

6. TxPhantom

TxPhantom Active Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Bye, Bye Obama!!!

Home run by McCain!!! Not only a NRA lifetimer, shooter, hunter, athlete, smart, poised, nice family, and super hot! Did anybody hear that Obama made some kind of speach or something last night?:D

7. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Care to explain?

This statement is beyond comprehension. Maybe we should start asking what planet our members are from when they sign up?

8. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Unreasonable search and seizure?:confused:

I happen to think it's a pretty good choice. She balances McCain and totally blows the two tax and spend liberals out of the water when it comes to all matters with the exception of foriegn policy but McCain has that covered. She has the experience of having to balance a budget and run a state whereas O/B have done nothing but spend our money.

That being said, I hope McCain didn't pick her to get the Hillary votes because I don't think that will happen. She seems like she can hold her own. Besides, all the Hillary ladies are going to be jealous of her looks!:p

Me likes older women!

9. sharky47

sharky47 Active Member

May 4, 2008
    Google the latest FISA act - McCain voted FOR immunity for companies who violated the 4th amendment.

zembonez - I am from the planet of critical thought and love of personal liberty. Maybe we should examine mods that open and close a locked thread just to "get in the last word".......

10. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

I think he picked a good VP,has my vote.