• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    East Texas
    A little over a year ago I came across a Taurus 1911 that I couldn't pass up. It was a good price for a 1911. It shot perfectly, looked good, felt good. But a year later I just found myself shooting other pistols instead. The entire time I had it I put 75 rounds through it. I decided to put it up for sale. I got a lot of ridiculous offers and ended up forgetting I had it listed.

Sunday I got an email from a man who asked if I'd be willing to trade. His offer was a CZ P07 with threaded barrel and suppressor height tritium sights. My absolute favorite gun has always been my CZ P07, so without a second of hesitation I agreed.

20180801_192847.jpg

Took the gun out today and put about 50 rounds through it. Here's my first 5 rounds (or maybe 6? Can't remember) through it at 12 yards. That flyer was totally my fault. Knew it was gonna be off as soon as I pulled the trigger.
    20180802_164803.jpg

I may not be competition grade, but this gun seems to be. I think I shoot better with the suppressor sights than I do with the regular sights.
    Hurley's Gold

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Nice trade...the P07 will be my next pistol purchase. I need to finish a sbr build first. Ohhh & get a bigger safe...the sbr takes the last spot. It seems 2 safes are not enough for the addiction

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    A little over a year ago I came across a Taurus 1911 that I couldn't pass up. It was a good price for a 1911. ...

Sunday I got an email from a man who asked if I'd be willing to trade. His offer was a CZ P07 with threaded barrel and suppressor height tritium sights. My absolute favorite gun has always been my CZ P07, so without a second of hesitation I agreed.
    Very cool. Dig on my CZ07; it certainly out shoots me!!

Attachments

• CP-P07-1x1300.jpg
      CP-P07-1x1300.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 252

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Not a P07, but it is the one that started my CZ addition. CZ 75B Omega
    My CZ addiction started with a Sarlimaz B6P, figured it would be a decent truck gun, ended up loving the way it shot, then found the P07, and CZ100, then learned about the Canik T-120S, got one of those.. then an EAA Tanfoglio (didn't like it, sold it). During that time I grabbed a CZ75Compact and just last week find a nice used CZ75B... I might as well sell my Glocks.. I don't foresee them coming to the range with all these CZish options.. :D

Attachments

• SAR_B6P_8563-1x1300.jpg
      SAR_B6P_8563-1x1300.jpg
      295.8 KB · Views: 241

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    My CZ journey started with an FDE SP01 Tactical. Then that led me to a RAMI BD then the P07 and then my latest one, a P09 urban grey supressor ready.

The P07 is a pleasure to shoot for sure. DA pull is a little jerky, but hoping that will smooth out over time. My P09 has a much better DA pull for some reason.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Check out Cajun Gun Works. They seriously work magic on CZ's. What ever you do do not pickup a Shadow 2 or 75 TS. They are just silly accurate for comp use.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I am a 1911 guy all the way. I am a CZ fan as well. I would have made the trade for the CZ in a heart beat.
    I have a OD P-07 (maybe FDE?), a black P-07, an FDE P-10c, one OD green P-01, one black P-01, a 75B, and an unfired SP-01 Phantom.
    I started out with the OD green P-01. The rest is history.

I like the way most CZ pistols feel in my hand (not like a Glock) and how they shoot where I am aiming (again not like a Glock).
    Early on CZs were reasonably priced. Their current popularity has caused a rise in their retail prices.

My only complaint with any of my CZs is with my P-01s and hollow point 9mm ammo.
    Ammo like Federal Hydro-Shok where the bullet has a large opening in the nose. On occasion the third or fourth bullet from the mag top will hang in the mag release notch causing the remaining bullets to not cycle up correctly.
    My Hornady 114 gr Critical Defense ammo solved that problem.
    Now, if I could only pronounce what CZ means.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom