• ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Emailed the office of the governor.

Told him if they pass that bill, I will reconsider my interest in relocating to Colorado. Stated that I didn't want my tax dollars going to a state that seeks to infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013

Told him if they pass that bill, I will reconsider my interest in relocating to Colorado. Stated that I didn't want my tax dollars going to a state that seeks to infringe on the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Good idea

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

you try and leave i'll beat the hell out of you

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I think this is wonderful. Co. will now become a red state. REJOICE with me fellow patriots! We are getting bigger, and stronger

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I encourage everyone to email him though, and voice your opinion. Just tell him you won't vacation in Colorado anymore. Even if you do, it's okay to lie this one time.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

I encourage everyone to email him though, and voice your opinion. Just tell him you won't vacation in Colorado anymore. Even if you do, it's okay to lie this one time.

Stop emailing then, you'll only give them incentives to ban mags and guns if you keep "threatening" them to stop visiting.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    It passed the house and is expected to pass the senate with ease so it should be on the governors desk soon. Hopefully they come to Texas

Top Bottom