• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blueR32

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    SA TX
    Magpul has been making iPhone 3 cases for a while now and have recently introduced iPhone 4 cases as well. They are available at Brownells for 9.99 plus shipping. For a long time they were listed as back ordered, but some colors are currently available. There are made with the same polymer materials, textures and colors the the other Magpul AR accessories are made of.

I've had 3 different cases for my iPhone 4 and have hated every single one. This one is BY FAR the coolest iPhone case I've seen. DISCLAIMER* I am not willing to drop my phone for the purposes of reviewing the impact efficiencies of this case*

That being said, this case fits extremely well on the phone. It's easy to install and all the important buttons and plug-in ports are very accessible. I love the texture and overall feel of the case, and it slips easily into and out of my pocket. Silicone and rubber phone cases pull the pocket inside out and dump everything else that might be in there on the ground!

Plus, you can tell all your friends that your case is made by a company that also makes assault rifle parts!

On to the photos...

empty case, rugged and light weight.
    photo1.jpg

case with iPhone, fits perfectly & will not fall out
    photo(2).jpg

back of case, showing side ribs and Magpul logo embossed
    photo(3).jpg

close up of back, showing texture detail
    photo(4).jpg

Additional photos and photos of the iPhone 3 version are on Brownell's website. This is the best $10 I've spent in a long time!

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I have heard a lot of bad things about the magpul cases. Mostly they just don't last. I had an otterbox impact that made it 6 months and now an "incase" that is going on three. I am glad you like your magpul. If I see one in a store i will check it out.

blueR32

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    SA TX
    Well, I guess these are my initial impressions since I've had it for all of 24 hours. I hate the silicone cases becaue they're hard to put in and out of a pocket. The hard plastic cases slip right out of a pocket in the car or desk chair. So far I'm impressed and at $10 each, if it breaks or something I'll gladly buy another.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Assault rifle parts?
    It looks like the phone can fall out of the front. I prefer the extra protection on the front of the face on my otter that I just got. And I paid $20 for it on ebay brand new. Thanks for the heads up though.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Those ribs on the case look like they can easily get snagged on my tactical cup holder I wear on the 2 o'clock low position of my MOLLE vest for EDC. What am I going to do if I have to make an emergency quick draw of my phone to answer an important call?

Top Bottom