• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I was looking to start carrying less weight (Please no GO ON A DIET JOKES). I have a G26 gen 3. I like the size but the 10 round magazine bothered me. Not only did I wish it had 2 more rounds, but i really wanted someplace to put my pinkie finger. I thought about the +2 additions and the Glock Factory 12 rounder. They just didn't appeal to me. Then Magpul released their Pmag 12. That appealed to me. I have used their Pmag17. and though I never used them for carry. I always ran them at the range. Never had any issues. So I ordered two Pmag 12's.

n to the factory 10 round magazine the added difference in height is minimal. I really like the FULL Grip it gi
    an item I really like is that Magpul has an indentation at the base of the Pmag12. This way its easy to grab and rip out, if there is an issue.

Before i went to the range with this set up. I did dry fire practice. I had no issues with the Pmags . They dropped free.

At the range i ran 150 rounds of Brass target ammo (Orr Tactical 115 Gr), 50 rounds of Tul Ammo Steel, 10 rounds of Speer Gold Dot JHP, 10 rounds of Orr Tactical JHP (with Hornady XTP ) and finally ran 10 rounds of Both JHP brands but randomly mixed in magazine. Did not have any issues there either.ed Target)

Though i need a good Kydex AIWB Holster. In the meantime I am using my 3 Speed Holster
    And a Remora Holster.

I do believe the Magpul Pmag12's will hold up and function 100%

kennydale-albums-glock-picture193306-pmag12-1a.jpg

kennydale-albums-glock-picture193354-pmag12-2a.jpg

kennydale-albums-glock-picture193314-3speed-g26a.jpg

kennydale-albums-glock-picture193010-3speed-g26b.jpg

Lynx Defense

Top Bottom