man bursts into flames

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Aug 25, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well what can ya say???
    The LEO's had no idea homey was huffing crap.
    How stupid can you get?:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Quite a bit more than I thought. I need to start thinking outside the box. :crazy-1:

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Active Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Look at his picture. The mental health system in this country is so effed up they have failed another person. This guy is obviouosly disturbed, perhaps because of his drug/inhalent abuse. Because of ADA, he is put out on the streets to fend for himself. You cannot lock up such insane individuals anymore. They have a "right" to kill themselves slowly while standing on the street corner begging for beer money.

I don't know what the flammable chemical was but TASERs have been tested on many if not most "liquid" flammables and will not cause a fire. vaporous flammables could possible ignite.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Mental health in this country is by far one of the least known failures of the system. I remember reading that something like 75% of all the homeless people on the streets have legitimate psychopathic issues. Combined with drugs, I can see how these people act the way they do. I feel sorry for them, but I'm not going to feed their habit by giving them money.

As far as the tasering, it's just an unfortunate event that he caught on fire. I'm sure the police didn't plan on it.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

I wouldn't get close enough to a homeless person to smell them if I could help.

7. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    and my twisted self was hopin for a video of it... Huffing the canned air has been going on for quite some time now. They really need to huff the uncanned air and might be alright

8. BurkGlocker

BurkGlocker Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I guess it gives a whole new definition to being a 'flammer'... :gotme:

9. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    So long story short....don't tase DC...he might blow up. We know he's full of hot air...or something...lol

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    It comes out of both ends...