APOD Firearms

Man charged with attempted assassination.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Suppsedly 1/2 mile away or 880 yards. With a 7.62x39 the drop is going to be like 100ft. The energy left is not going to shatter a bullet proof window, especially one in the White house. There are no ballistic reports yet, no connection in the gun and the bullets yet, no witnesses, just that this guy was voiceing his dissatifaction with Obama.

My guess this was an inside job to attack 2nd amendment rights. Fast and Furious make the look the fool, so they do this to say my gosh a fully automatic assualt rifle nearly hit the president 10,000 miles away. No they blame a semi auto single shot with single pull of the trigger of one of the most inaccuarate rifles made for a 880 yard shot dead on the window of the whitehouse. It's smoke and mirrors and just more of an attack on us the US citizens. Then on top of that they charge the guy when in fact they really have nothing to charge him on except that his car had a firearm in it inside the city of DC. This is NOT as of yet an assasination attempt. I worry more and more about our goverment becomeing a police state.
    ARJ Defense ad

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Nutcase, I heard sound bytes today of a recording he made for Oprah but never sent to her.
    He says Obama is the anti-Christ and he (the shooter) is the modern Jesus (messiah).
    Ya better get the heavy duty Reynolds, store brand tinfoil aint gonna help on this one!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Seriously, Guys. This nut took potshots at the White House. I don't care if I didn't vote for the guy who lives there.

+5 million. I don't care if you like BHO or not, this asshole made(in his albeit crazy mind) an attempt on OUR President's life. The criminal charges are 100% legitimate in my opinion. As gun owners and part of the well armed militia designed to protect this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, we should never joke or even act like it would be cool/funny for anyone to take a shot at our leader(no matter how valid our disagreements are with his policies).

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    we should never joke or even act like it would be cool/funny for anyone to take a shot at our leader(no matter how valid our disagreements are with his policies).

At the risk of being spanked for taking this slightly more down a political line, all I'll say to your comment is that that's how the country should have reacted to the images, cartoons, and statements widely disseminated during the Bush administration depicting him hanging in effigy and/or Photoshopped pics. Whether bullets or rope, it's no laughing matter.

Top Bottom