• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That's why I only support truly universal gun control laws. If they don't affect -everyone-, then they really do just make criminals out of normal people.

This one is universal by accident. They forgot to put a police exemption in because they were in such a hurry to pass it! I seriously doubt ANY police officer in that state has switched to a revolver, and 7 round magazines are damn hard to find outside the 1911 world.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Well, 1911s and compact/sub-compact guns, at least. And yeah, to my knowledge no cops have made the switch, which is sad in some ways, but good in others. If those who enforce the law also willingly and knowingly violate the law, then how can they be trusted to do their job?

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well, 1911s and compact/sub-compact guns, at least. And yeah, to my knowledge no cops have made the switch, which is sad in some ways, but good in others. If those who enforce the law also willingly and knowingly violate the law, then how can they be trusted to do their job?

Yep, the smaller-end single stacks will run less than 7 most of the time. There are revolvers out there that would be illegal under the "SAFE Act".

On the last sentence: exactly.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom