• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Only used a couple of times, it's in excellent condition. The scope is included, it's just the little Tasco that came with it.
    asking 160

Must be picked up in the 1604/Bowens Crossing area.
    marlin2.gif

marlin1.gif
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    That's tempting, I picked up a basic Marlin 60 at the SAXET show earlier this month and it's a fun little shooter. The only thing it's missing is a scope...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I will take it skip.

Good snag, if I didn't already have one I'd probably have grabbed this one! I hope you enjoy shooting it as much as I do mine!

What is wrong with the jeep majormadmax? You know I am a jeep junky.

It threw a CEL last Saturday, was running fine so I drove it home. I pulled the codes using an OBD reader I have and have several that were emissions-related. I think it's either one of the two O2 sensors, or the cat has clogged up. I pulled the MAF connector with no change other than it throwing another CEL.

It won't rev past 3750-4000 RPM, shudders violently when I try to, and I'm getting moisture with soot in it out of the exhaust. Oddly enough, it's been getting better gas mileage than usual (17+ MPG vs 14-15 normally).

I needed a brake job done so I'm taking it to my local shop. They're good folks and have been fair with me in the past, but I'm hoping it won't be too expensive. If it is the cat, then it's covered by Federal law (8 yrs/80K mi).

Wish me luck!

Cheers! M2

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Dang Majormadmax 17 mpg in ajeep with 33s is pretty darn impressive. Good luck man. Hopefully it doesn't hit the wallet too hard. The marlin really is sweet. I cannot wait to get it to the range. Skip really came through on this deal. Not only did I get the awesome stainless marlin for a great price, he gave me a bulk box of .22 missing maybe 20 rounds. Thanks a lot Skip!

Top Bottom