• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pump action713

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Houston
    I have the marlin xt22tr and man this is a sweet ass rifle 22 inch heavy weighted barrel with my trigger as light as it allows which I think is 3#s I dressed it up with a leapers mildot scope and man it makes it twice as fun I can pic off quarter size targets at a 100yrds.
    it has a synthetic stock but I'm not worried about that. I plan on taking it squirrel hunting anyway so away with scratches it can go. I was originally planning on getting the savage mark 2 but the guy at the counter highly recommended this one. I have a ruger 10/22 and a model 60 as well but this rifle is so accurate it IMO seems to be in a class of its own. For $200 bucks i don't know why I haven't heard a good review for this rifle but it's banging for the buck. At least mine is. I forgot to mention it is a crazy tac driver with SSS rounds
    and since the barrel is heavy and long, MAN is it quiet.

Pump action713

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Houston
    imagejpeg

This is a quick Pic but I'll post up more soon

Modestmike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Rio Grande Valley
    I got a marlin xt-22vr for fathers day. I was a bit worried about all the quality control issues I've read about but I found none to be true(at least with my rifle). I absolutely love this thing.

Top Bottom