• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Training drill in Houston and Miami ? Bring out your tinfoil hats, we are seeing this at an increasing frequency. Now why would gobbermint need 7000 AR and billion rounds of HP ammo ?

Gun Zone Deals

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Now why would gobbermint need 7000 AR and billion rounds of HP ammo ?

Because they aren't effective marksmen? At 600 yards.................I need one cartridge.

Flash

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    On a serious note, most people were surprised by this. I am not sure how their reaction would be when this thing actually happens.

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    On a serious note, most people were surprised by this. I am not sure how their reaction would be when this thing actually happens.
    They'll just think it's another training drill and go back inside their homes. That's one of the reasons for doing something like this.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Martial Law. Can't really see our military men taking on their mom and dad who are better armed than them anyway.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Anyone who's used em knows full auto sucks with those rifles. So I would say that as long as we're keeping familiar with our rifles via the range, and stocking up on ammo and supplies, it can be a fair fight. Also, most of those military trucks can pretty quickly be shut down for a while if left alone or someone can sneak into an area where they're parked. Its when you get the tracked vehicles that there's a problem. Further-more, here at Ft Hood, it would be bad news to try anything because you have allllllllll these vets who recently got out as well as active duty guys willing to disobey unlawful orders and not only do we know all the shortcuts and weak spots, but a lot of us would be eager to snag a vehicle of our own and know just how easy it is to get to them. Of course, none of us would do that unless it was just total govt is outta control, but if things come to that-we're ready :)

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom