• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    After being a Master and 32nd Degree Mason for 51 years, I am taking off my ring and disassociating with the organization. I learned online that the Masonic Charitable Foundation is supporting and celebrating deviancy and immorality through it's support of LGBTQ celebrations. Even the Enid Oklahoma lodge that I was raised in (and another lodge in Enid) has offered to match donation funds to support the local LGBTQ organization. Unbelievable! Millions of Masons are rolling over in their graves. What was once an honorable and moral compass for young men is now a perverse promoter of deviant lifestyles and mental depravity. Apparently, the organization has decided to sacrifice their morality in order to compensate for the decreasing membership recruitments.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I am a Past Master of a Tennessee F&AM lodge. As a lodge, we vote to support various charitable organizations each year.

The Masonic Charitable Foundation is a charity for Freemasons in England and Wales of which is not one of the groups to which we have contributed. While each lodge determines how they spend their funds, my lodge yearly refuses to donate to charities such as United Way, as it supports groups, we do not wish to receive our funds.

I may not approve of some activities of the Shriners but that does not change the work accomplished in Shriners Hospitals.

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Yikes. Takes a lot of courage to stick to your principles after half a century of involvment. Kuddos to you, Wud.

Gay2023-41-768x530.jpg

Gay2023-23-1024x746.jpg

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    After being a Master and 32nd Degree Mason for 51 years, I am taking off my ring and disassociating with the organization. I learned online that the Masonic Charitable Foundation is supporting and celebrating deviancy and immorality through it's support of LGBTQ celebrations. Even the Enid Oklahoma lodge that I was raised in (and another lodge in Enid) has offered to match donation funds to support the local LGBTQ organization. Unbelievable! Millions of Masons are rolling over in their graves. What was once an honorable and moral compass for young men is now a perverse promoter of deviant lifestyles and mental depravity. Apparently, the organization has decided to sacrifice their morality in order to compensate for the decreasing membership recruitments.

Sounds a lot like main stream churches of the west.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Like I recently told someone else here. You do Not know who you are supporting anymore.
    DEI isn't optional for most orgs. Marching orders from Davos. They have us occupied fighting windmills in quixotic fashion while they quietly assemble civilization 2.0....they were just waiting on the technology to be ready. 'Interesting times', indeed.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What a shocker. Another ritualistic hierarchical organization gets taken over by gay leftists. It's almost like such systems attract and even encourage people who seek influence and power not through merit, but manipulation and strategic thinking.

Top Bottom