• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Wonder if the dead people we read about having cast ballots are minorities as well?

What if you are an Amish type, or a part of a religious group that only keeps family Bibles as birth records, no SSN, and doesn't believe in the "numbering of the people" (1st Chron. 21)?

Many believe that all these forms of identification contribute to the future "mark of the beast" system.

Do they all forfeit their right to vote?

Question: Do these people vote? I actually don't know.
    Texas SOT

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Actually, La Raza has been doing a major push publishing a list of states where an ID is not needed to vote. Voter registration fraud has been exposed every year. Politicians do nothing.

There have been numerous cases reported every year of people who are deceased still voting or felons that manage to vote.

People have shown up to vote only to be told they have already voted. Or more accurately, someone voted in their name. Voter fraud is an ongoing problem. I don't see how the Voter ID law is a "solution in search of the problem" when the problem is so widespread even though the news seems oddly incurious about it.

Of course there is voter fraud,"dead people" and
    felons vote, I'm just guessing that it isn't a wide spread problem. And if a voter ID law could stop that, I have no major objection. But felons and frauds can surely get fake IDs. And,that said,my guess is that felons who vote,
    and those that use
    "dead people's" names to vote are most likely not illegals.What I hear about illegals is that they want nothing whatsoever to do with government at any
    level,including the political process.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Texas voter ID law is a solution looking for a problem.I'm not saying that voter fraud never happens,just that it is an atypical,unusual,in-frequent occurrence.I would guess that illegals have little interest in voting.Just my guess.
    HATE to break the news to you, but its widespread especially among the far left, has been since the 60's if not earlier. NO its NOT a solution looking for a problem, but I suspect there are some far left forums that believe that, but this ain't one of them...

Try buying a gun with out an ID or anything else, ANYTHING...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Question: Do these people vote? I actually don't know.
    I highly doubt it. I've never talked to any Amish about their voting habits, but I used to know quite a few backwoods folks who didn't have ID, didn't have any use for ID, and also didn't want any part of government to include voting on it. I've lost touch with all of them because they don't do the internets :laughing:

Try buying a gun with out an ID or anything else, ANYTHING...
    No ID required in private sale of a gun. There's a ton of crap you can buy with no ID. Pretty much anything.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I highly doubt it. I've never talked to any Amish about their voting habits, but I used to know quite a few backwoods folks who didn't have ID, didn't have any use for ID, and also didn't want any part of government to include voting on it. I've lost touch with all of them because they don't do the internets :laughing:

No ID required in private sale of a gun. There's a ton of crap you can buy with no ID. Pretty much anything.
    Not required by law, but if you read the forum ads on just about any forum most guys want some kind of ID, only makes good sense...

Top Bottom