• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billy_Madison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Houston
    I have read many reviews on various sites and they all seem pretty positive remarks. I am curious are these just people paid to say this or are they really that good of a product? If you own one or know someone who does I will trust you guys word over an advertisement. I would like your honest opinion on this I would like to order one.

The three handguns I mainly carry are

Sig P238
    S&W 329 Nightguard
    FNH FNX-40
    Military Camp

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    I have an eBay Belly Band that is about the handiest thing I ever bought. I carry a P238 in it all the time. ( my company uniform is joggin' shorts and a Harley t-shirt ) Saturday night just for grins I carried a Judge PD in it. I have put my Colt Defender & Taurus 24 Compact in it and worked around the house with no slippage. The thing is for me, bein' fairly large, I don't keep the thing as low as they have in it that pic, I wear it higher above the love handles and put the gun at 3:00. Only thing I don't like about that one is it's only 4" tall, I really like the 6" of grip mine has.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Don't know how much they cost but you could pretty well make one to fit any gun you wanted by buying one of those "sweat bands" and gettin' someone to sew on a layer just for the exact size you need for a particular gun. Had a friend do one like that and he finally got it exactly the way he wanted it and it fit great. Just a thought.

Billy_Madison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Houston
    I have an eBay Belly Band that is about the handiest thing I ever bought. I carry a P238 in it all the time. ( my company uniform is joggin' shorts and a Harley t-shirt ) Saturday night just for grins I carried a Judge PD in it. I have put my Colt Defender & Taurus 24 Compact in it and worked around the house with no slippage. The thing is for me, bein' fairly large, I don't keep the thing as low as they have in it that pic, I wear it higher above the love handles and put the gun at 3:00. Only thing I don't like about that one is it's only 4" tall, I really like the 6" of grip mine has.

Thanks for the info my main carry will be the Sig P238 I carry the 44mag more as a conversation starter

Billy_Madison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Houston
    I haven't owned one but I've not heard any negatives about them. They say it just takes some gettin' used to 'cause most of them ride a little higher.

Yeah that's what I have been reading my conceal choices are all fairly small handguns. I hear fullsize 1911s are covered with this also that seems a little large IMO but if it works go for it.

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    My wife has a belly band we bought from Cabela's. She carries her Sig p238 in it just fine. Course, I can't cover things under my chest that well. :)

Top Bottom