• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Ive NEVER seen a more FLAGRANT RACIST POS Politician like her WHINING and BLAMING everybody else on why "Her" people as she stated cannot find jobs!!! well Maxine it couldnt be because YOU yourself help to vote that once great state into BANKRUPTCY!! it couldnt be because YOU ran big corporations/big business out of your state!! it couldnt be because YOU'VE catered to ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and drove the state into financail ruin!! it couldnt be etc........its SICKENING to watch this RACIST POS care solely for African Americans ONLY by her actions, and to see those vary people she's supposedly fighting for not realize SHE had ALOT to do with why they are OUT OF WORK!!! and Racism will NEVER be gone until ol Maxine, Sheila, John, AL, Jesse and the like are dead and gone!! Cause they are all FLAGRANT Country dividing Race bating HATERS!! Oh and by the way, YOU GO TO HELL for F'ing up my home state and our Country!!
    Hurley's Gold

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    yeah totally.

i forgot though, what state are you originally from?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hey Skeeter!

It's good to see you wound up and smoking again. You are the point man in Libtard bashing!

What you said can be applied to any of our elected, self serving turds in office. Now help me here.......who is Maxine Waters? I'm drawing a blank.

Flash

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    If I'm understanding the video, it seems she's saying that blacks aren't pressuring the president because he's black. I think a lot of liberals were actually under this sort of PC pressure when he was first elected, but most seem to have gotten over it once they realized he was basically a centrist corporatist.

Yes, this woman did just propose communism and clearly shows a terrible understanding of economics. I have about the same reaction when I hear people suggest secession.

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Amazing that by my attending a hand full of Tea Party Rallies with a Don't Tread on Me sign that I almost single handedly brought down the economy of the United States of America. Scary huh????? I wield such power.......

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Waters has forever been a racist leftist moron. She and Pelosi will forever be re-elected in California. Hell they re-elected that Moonbeam idiot as Governor after he damn near bankrupted the place on his last watch.

People here that want to criticize Perry because he's not Thomas Jefferson, Ron Paul, and John Wayne all rolled up in one might just want to count your Texas blessings.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Racism is alive and well in the US, and she is a stellar example of that.

A good majority of the time when this statement is said, its pointing out WHITES are still racist. At least in that context is when I hear it most. Ty TI for letting this usually one sided statement be used against others.

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    A good majority of the time when this statement is said, its pointing out WHITES are still racist. At least in that context is when I hear it most. Ty TI for letting this usually one sided statement be used against others.
    I actually read quite a few liberal blogs and I only seem to find it on conservative sites targeting other ethnicities. It may be that we're both blind to favorable uses of cliche terms.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I actually read quite a few liberal blogs and I only seem to find it on conservative sites targeting other ethnicities.

I am a conservative. What ethnicity am I?
    Edit: I may be out of line w/the above. Next time I'll wait til I'm awake and alert to respond. Sorry

Top Bottom