• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I’m really late getting this out, but John Chambers of Suarez International is going to be delivering 2 classes this weekend (May 5 & 6) on Proactive Defense’s tactical range. I’ve gotten to train with Mr. Chambers 3 times in the past year. I’ve always come away from his classes knowing a lot more than I expected and looking forward to doing it again. If you want a cool experience, learn a lot about how to operate your weapon effectively and improve you skills – sign up for this weekend. Go to this URL and sign up: May 5-6 - Combat Pistol Marksmanship, Winning the Gunfight - Argyle, TX

The first class, Combat Pistol Marksmanship, is a compressed version of Close Range Gun Fighting that I took earlier this year.. This class will drill down on the fundamentals of putting hits on targets with your handgun and then progress to moving while engaging your target. This will prepare you for the second day.

On Sunday John will be teaching ‘Winning the Gunfight’ which is a force on force class. You’ll need to bring an airsoft pistol and eye protection (a cup might not be a bad idea too). Most encounters occur within arm’s reach. Trevor Martin may have been on top of Mr. Zimmerman. Most muggers and other scum don’t stand across the parking lot and announce their intentions. They will be on top of you before they announce themselves. This class will prepare you for that. It’s also a good introduction to SI’s 0-5 gun fighting class.

If you have not registered for these classes I would encourage you to sign up.
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom