Patriot Mobile

MBFAD needs a place to film Christmas special in or around Austin!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigFatAmericanDream

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lubbock
    Alright folks, Christmas is coming up quick and I want to end the year with a bang, I will be in austin and am bringing down all my stuff. I want to film a Christmas special. For those of you that don't know about the show We are an explosives/shooting/etc Youtube show called "My Big Fat American Dream"
    bigfatamericandream's Channel - YouTube

for the Christmas special I would like to blow several things up and perhaps get the fire department out to teach a little bit on fire safety during the holiday season [then, in the spirit of the show, torch the tree anyways] but we will only set things on fire if we get clearance from the fire department. I know there is a crazy burn ban and austin has made itself into a match BUT I HAVE FAITH!

Either way we need a plot of land to do this, it doesn't need to be big, but we need to be able to shoot firearms [the explosives just sound like a loud firearm in the quantities I want to use.]

We are very safe shooters and clean up after we are done [fod walk, raking, the whole 9 yards] We would like to extend the invitation to the public but we need a plot of land to do it first!

I don't have much cash, but I can give you a pound of tannerite for letting us use the land.

If you have land or knows anyone who has land please either reply, send me a pm, or text me at 512.751.5198 [you can try to call but my phone is wonky sometimes]

Thank you!
    Nathan
    MyBigFatAmericanDream

Just to give you an idea, this is the sort of thing we do:

Top Bottom