• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    This is a long range/bench rest custom AR. 22" heavy barrel, 5.56 chamber, 1x8 twist, Jewell trigger, monster hand guard, Nikon high power scope. Rifle comes with case, 20 mags, and a couple hundred rounds of various ammo. Bushmaster lower. I will try to answer any questions asked. I will not separate any parts of this rifle. It is being sold as a complete package. $2500.00 obo
    P1260112_zps3212259c.jpg
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Price in original post now. I was having trouble with the pics and some of the text did not post correctly the first time.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I was asking some questions about the components of this rifle on a few forums, including this one. I would rather sell it here though. If there is no interest, it will go back in the safe.

wanted to add that the upper of this rifle weighs more than a normal rifle does.

Last edited:

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I would like to move this rifle quickly, so if you think the price is out of line, let me know. I will add that the asking price is less that the rifle cost, including upgrades, a couple of years ago.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Price lowered to $2800. Partial trades considered, especially for an XD9 or XD9 compact.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Price lowered again. $2650 Final drop. Partial trades? XD9, AR-LPK,Complet or stripped lower, Aimpoint T1, ACOG with 3.5x, 9mm critical defense ammo.

Top Bottom