• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    As long as I clear it with my lawyer I can go and sleep with my neighbor's wife right? There's no law against it and it seems as long as it gets cleared I'm good to go...

Is there no logic left in this country?...
    Target Sports

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Cheating is called cheating because its wrong. Period. There are always consequences for our actions. And the aftermath is a wife and four kids who now have this to live with the rest of their lives. The message sent to the kids is that my dad was a cheater and his life ended in a condo shot by his mistress. Very sad for the wife and kids.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    As long as I clear it with my lawyer I can go and sleep with my neighbor's wife right? There's no law against it and it seems as long as it gets cleared I'm good to go...

Is there no logic left in this country?...

Nope!!

The other side of this and the side I was coming from is not the wife and kids, that's too obvious and tragic and every day. I'm talking about a 37 yr. man who has the resources ($$$$) to be pretty damn influential to a 20 year old girl. A lot of you are about her age so you won't know and may not agree yet, with where I'm coming from. But you will one day. Based on what we know so far, and it could take a turn and this be wrong, but......He messed with a 20 year old girl. A kid. What does it do to a 20 yr. old girl when a sports celebrity with money and fame, gives her attention? She knows, or thinks shes special because she's being put ahead of his family, she live a charmed life around him, she thinks it'll last, and it goes on and on.

At 20 yr's old, a girl is coming into the time of her life where she naturally (not in today's society but you can't fight nature) is getting ready to reproduce and start a family. There's all kinds of psychological things going on that make her a prime target for a guy like that to take advantage of her simply to be in the company of a hot young girl and who's going to give him everything she has but for different reasons. He wants a pretty piece of ass; she wants a mate and provider, something that even if he wants to give her, he can't and won't and at some point as she's moving in that direction, he'll start side stepping and it's got to come to a head and will blow up. The DWI was a major event considering he was with her. Who knows how scared he was that their "thing" wound become public and ruin his marriage and family. He starts to pull back fast, she feels abandoned and snaps. It's just plain wrong for a guy to do that to a young girl. A man would understand that and make different choices. Celebrity and money does not require a man to be a man.

You jack with a girl like that and you set yourself up to get shot, multiple times. ;)

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Most of what we are speaking of is values,morals,standards and some common sense all of which are in decline just a sad fact of life, shootings, divorce, single parents, greed and money all contribute to this sort of human mess.

Poor choices bring tragedy sometime temporary sometimes forever.

shooter z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    Dallas
    Nope!!

The other side of this and the side I was coming from is not the wife and kids, that's too obvious and tragic and every day. I'm talking about a 37 yr. man who has the resources ($$$$) to be pretty damn influential to a 20 year old girl. A lot of you are about her age so you won't know and may not agree yet, with where I'm coming from. But you will one day. Based on what we know so far, and it could take a turn and this be wrong, but......He messed with a 20 year old girl. A kid. What does it do to a 20 yr. old girl when a sports celebrity with money and fame, gives her attention? She knows, or thinks shes special because she's being put ahead of his family, she live a charmed life around him, she thinks it'll last, and it goes on and on.

At 20 yr's old, a girl is coming into the time of her life where she naturally (not in today's society but you can't fight nature) is getting ready to reproduce and start a family. There's all kinds of psychological things going on that make her a prime target for a guy like that to take advantage of her simply to be in the company of a hot young girl and who's going to give him everything she has but for different reasons. He wants a pretty piece of ass; she wants a mate and provider, something that even if he wants to give her, he can't and won't and at some point as she's moving in that direction, he'll start side stepping and it's got to come to a head and will blow up. The DWI was a major event considering he was with her. Who knows how scared he was that their "thing" wound become public and ruin his marriage and family. He starts to pull back fast, she feels abandoned and snaps. It's just plain wrong for a guy to do that to a young girl. A man would understand that and make different choices. Celebrity and money does not require a man to be a man.

You jack with a girl like that and you set yourself up to get shot, multiple times. ;)

By 16 MOST have already gotten into the swing of reproduction. She must be a late bloomer!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

I think this is worth noting.

According to the article.

The gun was sold at a Pawn shop to an un-named person. this own (or another, subsequent owner, the article doesn't specify) of the gun sold it to this guy Gilliams, who was a convicted felon. This guy sold it to McNair's gf, who used the gun to kill them both two days later.

There was at least one "unregistered" transaction and the police were able to find the owners of this gun.

I just found it worth noting, since many people buy guns from private sale simply to keep them "unregistered." (I know Texas does not "register" the guns you buy, but I'm not studid enough to think that there isn't some way for them to figure out an appoximate number and types of gun I own. )

Top Bottom