Mcnair mistress

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Texsun, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    This will be interesting to see how the gun was bought, used, etc. Anybody know the gun laws in that state?

2. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
  3. Charley

Charley Active Member

Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    News stories I saw said she was 20 years old. Federal law prohibits anyone LESS than 21 years old from buying a handgun. Something doesn't smell right here.

4. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    She bought the gun 2 nights before the shootings. If she's 21, she's 21. I'm surprised to see laws challenged on this case, considering we argue all the time, it's not the guns, it's the wacko people that kill. If she couldn't legally buy a gun, she could easily buy a stolen gun off the street.

If they know when she bought it, it's possible she already had her mind made up. And might explain her mental condition which also lead to the DWI.

The situation is just bad all around for her. 20 yr. old star struck girl, gets a new Escalade partnered with him, owns her condo (don't know details but...) and knows she's not going to be saying I Do and becoming Mrs. McNair. Put a 20 yr. old girl in that situation and it's an emotional train wreck. If he didn't die, he needed to have his man parts removed.

Doesn't excuse her doing what she did, but it's done.

5. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    I'm more curious about this case as it is unusual for a woman they normally won't shoot themselves in the head and the number of shots the man was hit with surprises me, just an opinion here but I would like to know more, personally I feel there is more to the story.

6. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    His wife got into the condo, found her gun, shot her in the head while she slept, then shot him multiple times & stuck the gun under the mistress body....:icon_popcorn:

7. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    He needed to have his man parts removed? WTF? I love when people comment not knowing the facts of the relationship.

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    You'd think he could have afforded a higher class of hooker.

9. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    He, a 37 year old ex-sports star with money, involved himself with a 20 year old girl, while married with 4 kids, bought her an expensive vehicle (all we know so far) and what's been said so far, he wasn't part of special Big Brother program. :p

If the story changes and it was not a sexual relationship, I may change my opinion. For now, based on what's been made public, he screwed up.

On the flip side is defending him without knowing the facts of the relationship. :devil:

10. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    All completely legal...having money,legal. Dating a 20 year old, guess what, also legal. Buying her a car, pssst again legal!