Patriot Mobile

Meanwhile, in my neck of the American woods.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't get why we release these guys after 20-30 years. I would think that we would execute terrorists caught on our own soil.

If they are American citizens I would think it would be treason... that's my opinion, anyway. I am not a lawyer. :)

Kids these days!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTODCRByZjTJu8nvtyHedGeR4Ulw3ZlFH8u7E0boCtEOdJaFg1XNQ&t=1.jpg

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    you are kidding right?? you DO remember that O-BASTARD the Jacka$$ resides in the White house dont you?? and the fact HE IS a MUSLIM SYMPATHIZER!!

I know what you're saying, he's not real tough on terrorists. I'm tend to be picky on my choice of words though. Not trying to flame you, but here's my take...

I can sympathize with Muslims as well, it's the terrorists I don't like. I'm Catholic, but that doesn't mean I agree with the IRA when it bombed civilian targets. The entire situation has to suck for the >99% Muslims that aren't terrorists. I have friends that are Muslim and many are here because of the unrest and violence in their countries; they just want to live somewhere peacefully with their families. The guys I know are pretty Gung-ho Capitalists and are all about individual liberties as well. The guys I know give a lot back to the community and love hunting, fishing, etc.

I believe the root of the "home-grown-terrorist" problem comes from those that can't assimilate into the American culture. I'm sure there's blame all over for this, and the reasons can be argued back and forth. One thing I know is that ostracizing them and treating them like enemies doesn't help them assimilate. Don't be afraid to befriend one, take them hunting and shooting, share our American culture. When you show others respect they tend to do the same.

Top Bottom