• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    PayPal doesn't cost anything - just sayin

I was hesitant at first, it really can make things easy on you stubborn fools

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    PAYPAL is a horrible company. They have put so many buisnesses out of buisness. I am still waiting on my money they have been holding for 5 months now because of "suspicious activity". I was normally getting funds sent to me from around 75-150 bucks then sold 2 items on ebay, one for 779 and the other was 344 and that was "suspicious". They are not FDIC insured and are not regulated by any body. Ebay now owns them and they have brainwashed america to think that they have to use paypal or no one will do buisness with them. Please Please Please, when you have time go to Youtube and google. Type in things like paypal sucks ebay sucks paypal screwed me. There are websties out regarding them that are fourms such as this. I have even seen people loose their buisness, home, and marriage over this stuff. People have no idea. They get sued around 1-4 times a year with class action lawsuits and still do not care and continue to do illegal practices. I use to be so PRO paypal until I was affected. I have 3288.28 tied up that they are collecting interest on and are suppose to relese MY money 6 months after the account was locked which is suppose to be next month.

No thanks

on the phone

on the phone

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hmmm That doesn't bode well.
    Maybe I should reconsider. But then again, in the @ year I've had the account I've probably made 4 transactions totaling less than $200.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Let me say that one of the reasons I don't use these types of accounts (anymore) is that I don't need to. More convenient that a USPS money order, absolutley, safer and more secure than a USPS money order, absolutely not. But, most of us oldpharts don't deal with change as easily or as quickly as the younger folks do. Not to say that is bad or good, just different. Most of the time, one ass kickin' convinced me to deal with someone else!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Paypal this and that, but frankly until someone markets a replacement for Paypal and it becomes commonplace I will have to continue to use Paypal out of the interest of convenience and time. I don't like supporting them, but there isn't something comparable on the market.

I have the ability to take credit cards ... but that requires people to give me their card info and frankly that's asking a lot since a majority of y'all don't know me from Adam.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I fully understand...................but I have the time now. Years ago, I did not have the time (nor was it even available) but after some research I decided I would not use it again. That is not to say that it doesn't work because it does work for most people most of the time. I'm not really dissing it, I just don't need it.

Top Bottom