• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andrew678122

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    El Paso
    I had a kind gift from '10mm and 45' and would like to repay him by giving the forum a donation. But I cain't firgure out how to do it... paypal would be the easiest for me...

Thanks...

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    One post. New York City. Banned. Lol.
    0.jpg
    NewYork City!?! Get a rope!

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - Maj. Gen. John Stark (1728-1822)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Could I check you out to make sure I am accepted?

If by that you mean can you be active on the forum without paying for a membership then the answer is yes you can. There are plenty of people here who did not pay any money and there's nothing extra you get from contributing other than a good feeling that you're helping the site to grow. I started out lurking here about three months or so ago and came to really enjoy this site, not to mention I've met up with people from here for range days and breakfast meet ups before a gun show. Lots of good people here, once I felt comfortable around here I had no problem pitching in a little bit to help out, plus I get the cool supporter tag (couldn't swing the lifetime but will one day). So long story short, yes sir you are more than welcome to enjoy the forum with a regular non paid membership and if you decide you like it and wanna kick Alan some support money that's your choice.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Been here a little over a year. Definitely my favorite forum. Figured it was time to show my appreciation. Paid up for 99 years. Thanks for having me.

Top Bottom