• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dragon281tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Sugar Land, TX
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I just figured this section is where most Impactzone members visit often.
    I just wanted to know how to become a member @ Impactzone. I've tried emailing Phil multiple times already, but no response. Some people told me to come out to one of the public IDPA matches and introduce myself to Phil, but I'm not big in matches. I mainly shoot for self training and for fun. I'm a member at PSC Range, so I have an idea of how shooting club memberships work.
    To the members of Impactzone: How did you join the club? Who did you need to talk to and/or where did you need to go? I'd love to find out more about Impactzone and one day start shooting there. Thank you
    Capitol Armory ad

30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I sent you a PM Dragon - almost same as what Flight954 said - I will be their on May 16th for some training from 1:00pm to 5:00pm " Gun Shot Wound & Tramua Kit Demostration" only $50.00

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Phil is picky about who he lets join the range. Unless you have a friend who is a current member take you to visit your best bet is to attend a match and say hello. May be complicated but the result is worth it. If people are shooting machine guns and on the move I appreciate a small amount of screening before they arrive. Phil is a super nice guy and wants to make sure he has good folks at the range. If the worst part of a day is shooting a match it's likely a darn good day.

Chris

Top Bottom