• TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    "Merry Christmas" to TGT members and family

My family would like to wish the TGT community nd all of its families and friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know it s a week away but as you know we all get caught up in the frenzy of buying and wrapping gifts, closing out business for the year, and taking some well deserved time off and propping the feet up.

From my family to yours and the rest of the TGT community we wish you a "Merry Christmas!" and a Happy New Year.

God Bless
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Well since you put it that way, and me not really EVER understanding all this PC Sh!!t anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours as well. And a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all those that think or believe it shouldn't be said. And a happy new year too.

And even though I've never seen it, ..... a partridge in a pear tree. Or an Ma Deuce under it. Your choice.:usflag:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    My family would like to wish the TGT community nd all of its families and friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know it s a week away but as you know we all get caught up in the frenzy of buying and wrapping gifts, closing out business for the year, and taking some well deserved time off and propping the feet up.

From my family to yours and the rest of the TGT community we wish you a "Merry Christmas!" and a Happy New Year.

God Bless

Same to you and yours, sir!

Top Bottom