• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    We all get caught up in our own problems and in all the crazy politics and idiots trashing the world. It's a good time to stop and remember that there is a higher order in the universe that dwarfs all of our little problems.

A very Merry Christmas to all y'all, and let's all hope and pray for a better 2013.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Merry Christmas right back atcha!

My little dog Jake and I watched the John Wayne version of "True Grit" and had a pizza. Jake gets a few little chunks of meat from the pizza so he enjoyed that. In the morning, I'll get my MEC 600 jr shot shell reloader and Jake gets a sack of rawhide chew bones. Santa did well for us this year!

We'll make a ham & cheese omelet in the morning and watch the Xmas day parade. Later, we'll brew up a large pot of spaghetti with meat sauce (extra meat) and watch some basketball.

Not a woman or family member in sight and I'm lovin' it! Xmas can actually be fun without the drama!

Flash

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Merry Christmas to everyone.

Had a great Christmas eve with kids and grandkids.

The wife got a 10/22 Takedown and Beretta 391 20g shotgun from Santa.
    And Santa brought me a pair of 1911s - Sig TACOPS and SW E-series.

The wife and I will spend the day scouting out some acreage we found on-line.
    Then I'm headed to a deer lease in Bandera for a few days.

Truly blessed!

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Merry Christmas everybody. Just watched a happy kid open presents. Gonna try to make fajitas later. May freeze my butt off but I'm gonna try. Hope you all have a wonderful day doing whatever makes you happy.
    I have no idea how it happened, but I woke up with a Remington 30.06 under my tree. My daughter and James says it was Santa. I still don't know how they did it. However it got here its made it the best Christmas I've had. Thank you to my Santas.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom