WTS [ Mesquite ] ATI Bulldog 12 Gauge Bullpup, Springfield 10mm XD-M, Ammo, Muffs

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DamnYankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Hello, all. A couple of items for sale (I was going to sell the rifle and Taurus TX22 but decided to keep them, but they're still in the pics)...

The ATI has never been fired. I paid $439 for it plus shipping, taxes, insurance, etc. I added a Magpul grip ($30) and Inforce light ($120). I have five boxes of Federal clay target shells (5 x $10 = $50) and three boxes of Fiocchi 1325fps 00 buckshot (3 x $11 = $33). Also includes a Flambeau case ($60). Total in this setup is $732. I'm going to ask $700. Since you won't have to pay taxes, shipping, insurance, etc, I feel that's a pretty fair price for what is essentially a brand new piece.

I've taken the Springfield to the range twice. Maybe put 100 rounds through it. I paid around $565. I added a 600 lumen Olight PL Mini 2 ($90). Includes three boxes of Federal FMJ 180 grain cartridges (3 x $22 = $66) and two boxes of Underwood 150gr Xtreme Hunter 1425fps cartridges (2 x $48 = $96). Total in this setup is approximately $817. I'm going to ask $750 for this setup. ***Holster shown is not included.***

I also have two sets of Howard Leight muffs that are $60 each new (2 x $60 = $120). The green set has been worn twice. The pink set has been worn once. The cases were $20 each (2 x $20 = $40). Total in this is $160. If interested in the ATI or Springfield and you need one or both of these, we can discuss pricing.

I'm located in Mesquite, east of Dallas. Transactions will take place in the parking lot of my local police department.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg
    Target Sports

Last edited:
    Top Bottom