• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    Did a quick search and didn't see anything so I apologize in advance if its a repost....

I found this on a Facebook friends wall. He is very liberal, and like many liberals, has some pretty stupid opinions when it comes to certain things.
    In this instance he thinks the squirrel should't have been maced and they "it could have been handled differently" but doesn't really elaborate on what other actions the officer should have taken other than getting the kids inside if he truly thought it was rabid.
    Whatever the case...here is the video. Form your own opinions but I don't think the SRO did anything wrong.

Capitol Armory ad

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    I thought that too. lol
    but imagine if he could have gotten both tazer barbs to connect, how funny would that have been? ha ha

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    It's pretty obvious that cop is not very creative. There are more "humain" approaches for dealing with Squirrel's. The kid might even like this one.

A suggestion for officer Davis the next time he has to deal with evil Squirrel's.

And for those evil cat invasions

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I thought that too. lol
    but imagine if he could have gotten both tazer barbs to connect, how funny would that have been? ha ha

fried-squirrel-4cdd8442.jpg

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Reminds me of what that one guy said in the tranquilizer gun scene in Old School.

Something like, "If one of these little fuckers gets out of line and starts attacking the kids I get to use this bad boy."

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Why did he mace a squirrel? Kick it away or stomp on it. Waste of pepper spray... Probably some idiot kids have been feeding it, and it's looking for some food.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I just thought of something!!
    What kind of crap are they teaching kinds now day's?
    When I was a kid, you would have seen us trying to catch the squirrel. You wouldnt see any cops trying to mace it.
    We would have had a box/stick/string trap setup, and some kids lunch for bait. Sure we would have got ourselves a few licks, but who gave a damn?
    When I was in the 5th grade, one of the kids brought a King Snake to school. We had it for 3 whole days before the janitor found it.

Top Bottom