Lynx Defense

Mexican national kills five people in Cleveland, Texas shooting...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brasstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2023
    Seguin, TX
    In what neighborhood is it ever appropriate to be firing any firearm unless for self defense? When is it ever appropriate to handle firearms while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Where did a Mexican National attain a firearm? Did he bring it with him? Is it a Fast and Furious purchase? How long were they neighbors? Was this a Cartel hit? Why hasn't Governor Abbott built the wall? We obviously need more laws written that won't be enforced like the thousands we currently have.
    Texas SOT

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    30 years ago, in the Heights of Houston, that type of retribution wasn't uncommon.
    The folks from way down yonder don't take kindly to an insult ... a cultural thing.
    Does kinda thin the herd ....

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    In what neighborhood is it ever appropriate to be firing any firearm unless for self defense? When is it ever appropriate to handle firearms while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Where did a Mexican National attain a firearm? Did he bring it with him? Is it a Fast and Furious purchase? How long were they neighbors? Was this a Cartel hit? Why hasn't Governor Abbott built the wall? We obviously need more laws written that won't be enforced like the thousands we currently have.
    I have news for you. Bad guys don't give a shit about what's approppriate.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So, while the media screams for more gun laws, how many laws has this guy already broken leading up to the minute he pulled the trigger?

Laws are already in place to minimize this kind of thing happening but failure to enforce them and to apply appropriate penalties led to the killings

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Good thing most hunting seasons are over. Hopefully he won't kill more in his escape, like the guy that got away from prison. Heard he dumped his clothes and phone to avoid tracking - yup, probably called buddies and gone now.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    1- This happened a few miles from my house as the crow flies.
    2- He is a Mexican National. That does not mean he is an illegal immigrant. Also does not mean he is here legally. Even if he was previously deported, he could be here on a Visa.
    3- The Hondurans were almost certainly here “seeking asylum”.
    4- I have been digging and digging trying to find out if he was legally allowed to own firearms. The police had been previously called to his house for shooting in his 1 acre yard. I am really curious if they questioned his legality.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I made a comment this morning on a Yahoo news article snd so far responses are 4:1 in my favor. I guess the liberals are still in bed.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Twice deported, possesses multiple firearms. Betcha a dollar the feds won’t charge him with 18 USC 922 felonies.

"A second source, within the Department of Homeland Security, told Fox News that Oropesa had been deported five times between 2009-2016."

So multiple deportations, in the country illegally yet again...and he had a Mexican consular ID?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom