Venture Surplus ad

Michael Steele is looking to be thrown out as RNC Chairman for the wrong reasons!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    as the title says, its the truth!! AGAIN the STUPID REPUBLICANS are playing "THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GAME" too!! he doesnt need to be thrown out for the comments on the Afghan. war!! It should be because he NEVER should have been voted in as the Leader to begin with!! He is Weak, Soft and has no where near the strength one should have, and He was put there as an PEACE OFFERING to help soften up for the Black/Minority vote that elected OBUMMER!!!!!!! Come on,, There were NUMEROUS better candidates that should have gotten that position and that were MORE qualified!!!!!!!so however it happened, im glad they are thinking of dumping him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS WE NEED SOMEONE STRONGER AND WITH THE STRENGTH TO BEAT THE DEMOF--KS DOWN and out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause as ive said it before, he is not that guy!!!!!!!!!
    Texas SOT

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    as the title says, its the truth!! AGAIN the STUPID REPUBLICANS are playing "THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GAME" too!! he doesnt need to be thrown out for the comments on the Afghan. war!! It should be because he NEVER should have been voted in as the Leader to begin with!! He is Weak, Soft and has no where near the strength one should have, and He was put there as an PEACE OFFERING to help soften up for the Black/Minority vote that elected OBUMMER!!!!!!! Come on,, There were NUMEROUS better candidates that should have gotten that position and that were MORE qualified!!!!!!!so however it happened, im glad they are thinking of dumping him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS WE NEED SOMEONE STRONGER AND WITH THE STRENGTH TO BEAT THE DEMOF--KS DOWN and out of office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause as ive said it before, he is not that guy!!!!!!!!!

I take it you're not a big fan of Micheal Steele?

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I beg to differ on Steele being tossed out. I can name several reasons why.

Never mind his skin color, he was a good Republican with a good following and on the rise. When he lost his last election (can't recall it right now) he made the talk circuits, mostly Conservative, and said all the right things. He was needed and there needed to be a place for him.

Quick, can you name the last 2-3 Republican party leaders? Me neither, I think one was named Nicholson but I may be wrong. The point is, it's a thankless job that usually has no notoriety. He/she must make all the talk shows, conservative and liberal, must go up against the most loony of liberals on liberal shows where the odds are stacked against him, must comment on every issue and be able to quote from memory every statement every politician has made the last 10 years.

In addition, for every current idiotic statement that a politician makes, he must be able to instantly counter with an equally idiotic statement rebutting it. All the while doing all of this, he must be able to keep harmony among his party, keep RINO's, hard liners, and even the Tea Baggers focused on the one goal that really matters, making democrats look bad and defeating them in coming elections.

It's a thankless job and he has taken more hits than a Private storming the beach at D-Day.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    I have mixed emotions about this guy. As Sisco says, he was a strong lieutenant governor and I believe got hammered because the PUBS in Congress failed to do what we sent them to do and got their butts handed to them in '06. Then came the bloodbath in '08. Obambam ran on a platform of bring the boys and girls home and they are still taking casualties. It may have started as Mr Bush's War, before we were detracted, but after almost nine years, this needs to be brought to a close. It is now Obambam's war, and it ain't going too swimmingly, especially for those slogging it out everyday trying to stay alive.

Afghanistan has been the graveyard of many empires through the centuries; will it bury the US as well?

We can lay a lot of blame in a lot of places, and on a lot of people, but I notice people like Bill Kristol talk a good game, but seem never to have strapped on the gear. Steele will probably go down, and the DIMS will have more fodder for their spin machines in '10. and more importantly in '12. The PUBS had best be gettin' on with finding a decent candidate for '12, or Obambam will win again by default.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Mixed feelings here as well.

People in high profile positions MUST possess the ability to stay under the radar with their "off the cuff" statements. It's just part of the job whether WE like it or not. Politics are politics. The Dems will be wanting his head and most of the Repubs will defend the guy. It's the game we play.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I take it you're not a big fan of Micheal Steele?
    you are right, im not a fan. and NOT cause he's Black!! cause he's not the HARD NOSED PITBULL we need in there right now!! thats all!! we are fighting a tough battle to get as many seats as possible to stop or at least slow down the downward spiraling this administration has us on a path to. and as ive listened to him on various debating topics regarding everything its gonna take to straighten up the whole mess, a conservative with like Jim Demints attitude and voice/ caliber or Michelle Bachman types etc are needed here. Just sayin.....

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Mixed feelings here as well.

People in high profile positions MUST possess the ability to stay under the radar with their "off the cuff" statements. It's just part of the job whether WE like it or not. Politics are politics. The Dems will be wanting his head and most of the Repubs will defend the guy. It's the game we play.

Actually, many, if not most PUBS, are calling for his head, as well.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Yeah but that's just them being politically correct in an election year. It's a pretty pathetic display. The party is in disarray and headed for defeat once more if they don't get it together.
    i agree with ya on this one Bonez!! the Repubs look like a bunch a caught flailing fish lying on the boat deck!!!!!!!!!!! and its truely SAD they too are going the P.C. way!!!!!!!

Top Bottom