Capitol Armory ad

Might be a bunch of used Team Wendy helmet coming up for sale!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Seen on faceplant that Hildabeast will be visiting Team Wendy. The comment are pretty much opposed to their thinking. Lots of people claiming they will sell the Team Wendy helmets.
    Guns International

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    a link to team wendy would be nice, i had to use the google to figure out a team wendy helmet was not a hamburger.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    WTH is team wendy?

wendy_s_team__male__by_wafflesarescary-d7moomt.png

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    a link to team wendy would be nice, i had to use the google to figure out a team wendy helmet was not a hamburger.

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who thought it was about the hamburger chain, or some crap from Peter Pan.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Well this is unfortunate. One of my favorite companies turns out to be helping Obunguole and Hillary. Posts showing that the Ceo made campaign contributions to Obunguole and Hilary have appeared.

The backlash from the gun community is overwhelmingly negative.

The fact is simple. You cannot be a manufacturer in this industry and support anti 2nd Amendment Democrats.

In this case, you can't allow them to use your industry position and good will for their campaign.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You would think they would have figured that out by now. Doesn't make much sense. Go into that kind of buisiness and then support politicians that are trying to put you out of buisiness. Just plain stupid unless he islooking to be the major supplyer of the confiscation teams. Then it makes perfect sense.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    You would think they would have figured that out by now. Doesn't make much sense to be in that kind of business and then support politicians that are trying to put you out of business. Just plain stupid unless he is looking to be the major supplier of the confiscation teams. Then it makes perfect sense.

I agree

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    what's interesting is how EVERYONE in the gun world is outraged by this yet, they throw boku bux at all the other companies that live off govt contracts and supply the regime with weapons and gear that have turned this country into a police state.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I just went to their website/contact email and sent them this..... lol

"It's a real shame your company supports the gun grabbing left!! For that reason I will never purchase another one of your items. I've also posted this info on numerous gun forums I frequent and anywhere else I can as the word is spreading fast. Again it is mind boggling you sell tactical equip for weapons based customers and you support those wanting to take away our second Amendment right. Stupid for business if you ask most folks....."

Here it is if interested...

http://www.teamwendy.com/contact/

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It's entertaining when companies go nuclear option stupid.

They won't recover from this, places like TNVC are already pulling TW products

Top Bottom