• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Biden just told the caravan to hold up as they can not get in - yet.

So let me see if I have this right - a group which is intent on entering the U.S. illegally by means of illegally entering several several other countries en route are expected to stop (or go back home) until Biden gives them the go ahead? I am willing to bet they are not as disciplined as the rioters that stopped rioting because Biden was falling in polls.

Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    Biden just told the caravan to hold up as they can not get in - yet.

So let me see if I have this right - a group which is intent on entering the U.S. illegally by means of illegally entering several several other countries en route are expected to stop (or go back home) until Biden gives them the go ahead? I am willing to bet they are not as disciplined as the rioters that stopped rioting because Biden was falling in polls.
    I am sure the caravan will listen when Sleepy Joe tells them to wait!! Lmao... what a joke. Unfortunately not funny. I say we direct all the caravaners to Beto's house, and Pelosi's mansion, Mitch McConnell's house, Cuomo's place, etc etc.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I am sure the caravan will listen when Sleepy Joe tells them to wait!! Lmao... what a joke. Unfortunately not funny. I say we direct all the caravaners to Beto's house, and Pelosi's mansion, Mitch McConnell's house, Cuomo's place, etc etc.
    What is it called, doxxing? Compile a list of the the pro-illegal immigration types, add their addresses as "migrant friendly hostels" to maps, and sell them to the illegals (for a nominal fee).

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What is it called, doxxing? Compile a list of the the pro-illegal immigration types, add their addresses as "migrant friendly hostels" to maps, and sell them to the illegals (for a nominal fee).

Umm...Please put Chuck Schumer, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler, and others on that list of wanting to open their homes up to receiving illegal immigrants!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I suspect (& am HOPING) that the Mexicans won't let the so-called caravan get anywhere NEAR the US border, as they did the last time.
    (The Mexican government doesn't want them in their country either, as the Mexicans don't want to be STUCK WITH anymore migrants to feed/help.)

yours, satx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun

My wife has been fond of worrying that govt is going to make her and I take them into our home. Would that be a 3rd Amendment violation?

Anyway, I told her I hope they can cook... how does she like her refritos made... lard or no?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That's "Doctor Jill"...

SM01.jpeg

Top Bottom