• ...and so much more!
  • Fisherman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    DFW
    All gone, thanks.

Holsters

All Black Leather and Right Hand Draw (1.5 inch belt loops, They are in practically new condition, will not be disappointed.)

Sold - 120.00 Milt Sparks VM 2 (1911 Full-Size) Exc Cond

Sold - 120.00 Milt Sparks VM 2 (Glock 19/23 Size) Exc Cond

Sold - 45.00 Milt Sparks 1911 Double Mag Carrier (D-4C Belt Snaps)

Sold - 40.00 Dillon open top Master Right Hand Belt Holster (Glock 19/23 Size)
    (I don't think this holster is made anymore, but quality it top notch. I would compare it in terms of quality to Galco or maybe better in some regards. I have one for a Beretta 92 that has experienced several years of hard use and held up very well. )

Sold - 100.00 Black Hills Leather Horizontal Shoulder Rig with Double Mag Carrier and Tie Downs. (1911 Full Size)

(On the shoulder rig there are a couple places on the shoulder straps where the dye looks slighly off. Though not terribly noticable and does not effect the function. I just wanted to be up front. I don't think you will disappointed, particularly with the price.)

I will cover standard shipping on the rigs and will ship once payment is verified.
    Venture Surplus ad

KDD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Texas
    After several messages sent with no response and no response on this site I am withdrawing my offer to buy.

Thank you,
    KDD

Fisherman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    DFW
    Bump for edit of what is sold and what is still available

KDD, I am sorry if I missed your messages. I have not recieved any pm messages from you. If you did send messages, they did not come through to my box, nor did I recieve any other type messages from you that I am aware of, other than what is posted here. I also don't recall the message from you being here, when I edited on the 28th. Perhaps something occured and the message did not actually post or come through, I do not know. I do not normally check the post itself, but a couple times each day, while having a current listing, I check for any new unread private messages, as it has been my experience that most folks generally inquire through pm for some limited privacy.

Again, I am sorry and I appreciate your interest. I hope you find the the holster you want and will pm you some info as to where you may be able to find what you are looking for. I still have the Dillon belt holster available and have just lowered the price. It is excellent quality.

KDD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Texas
    Hello All,

After speaking with Fisherman via email, he never received my messages about wanting the holster and I believe that. No harm no foul, he couldn't respond to a message he never received. I guess they are floating around in cyber space. Oh well, good luck to Fisherman and all is well.

KDD

Top Bottom