1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    "Mr. Romney's campaign website from his 2002 gubernatorial run highlights his questionable stances on gun control. .... the website said:
    "On Gun Control: Mitt Romney supports the strict enforcement of gun laws. He is a supporter of the federal weapons ban. Mitt also
    believes in the rights of those who hunt to responsibly own and use firearms."

Translation = fence-riding RINO trying to appeal to everyone

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    "Mr. Romney's campaign website from his 2002 gubernatorial run highlights his questionable stances on gun control. .... the website said:
    "On Gun Control: Mitt Romney supports the strict enforcement of gun laws. He is a supporter of the federal weapons ban. Mitt also
    believes in the rights of those who hunt to responsibly own and use firearms."

Paul email hits Romney on gun, abortion stances - Washington Times

Mr. Romney, please see that YOU strictly enforce the Constitution, be a supporter of the American citizens, and also believe in the rights of the PEOPLE, and see that you work for the people of the United States responsibly!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    "Government under President Obama has grown to consume almost 40% of our economy. We are only inches away from ceasing to be a free market economy. I will cap federal spending at 20% or less of the GDP and finally, finally balance the budget. My generation will pass the torch to the next generation, not a bill. I will insist that Washington learns to respect the constitution, including the 10th amendment. We will return responsibility and authority to the states for dozens of government programs – and that begins with a complete repeal of Obamacare. From my first day in office my number one job will be to see that America once again is number one in job creation."
    Excellent words! I doubt Romney believes them...

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Oh no doubt. Romney is a 2-face double dealing snake. he says what he has to, to try and win over the votes he needs. but by FAAAAAAAAAAR between him or Obongo, I'd have to pull the lever for Mitt!! and as for the Crazy Old NUTJOB Rue Paul........ he's laughable!!!!

Skeeter, I'd argue that our current president is a double dealing crazy nut job! At least with Ron Paul as a nut job, his record shows us he votes to his crazy mouth which is head and shoulders above the rest of those pack of wolves.

Top Bottom