• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Decided to try some MK Machining scope caps.
    Made in the USA, 3D printed and they came in an earth tone and not black… Better than the Butler Creek caps I have used since the 1990’s. Hopefully more durable than the rubber Vortex and Monstune or whatever rubber caps.
    A bit pricey for every rifle, but worth it for this build. MK Machining makes some neat things for optics, shooting, etc, but are proud of their work. Impressed so far. If I get another high end scope, I will consider their scope caps.

Hurley's Gold

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have these on two of my rifles. One had the front cap snap off randomly at the lid. They are nice but are not durable at all imo. I think butler creeks would be tougher

Ultimately I felt like they should be $30 a rifle, not $75 or whatever ridiculous price they are charging for them. The good though is that they can be ordered for a precision fit for just about any scope. Ill stick with scope coats on my hunting rifles for now

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I have these on two of my rifles. One had the front cap snap off randomly at the lid. They are nice but are not durable at all imo. I think butler creeks would be tougher

Ultimately I felt like they should be $30 a rifle, not $75 or whatever ridiculous price they are charging for them. The good though is that they can be ordered for a precision fit for just about any scope. Ill stick with scope coats on my hunting rifles for now

How long ago did you buy them?
    They have been around for a while, and make a lot of things for the Military. They should honor their life time warranty, if you email them.

The Butler Creek scope caps on the M24 sniper rifles we had did not hold up well under military use, but work fine on my range rifles.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    How long ago did you buy them?
    They have been around for a while, and make a lot of things for the Military. They should honor their life time warranty, if you email them.

The Butler Creek scope caps on the M24 sniper rifles we had did not hold up well under military use, but work fine on my range rifles.
    Ill have to contact them. Ive owned them since dec or jan

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I really don't get why someone posting their for profit videos shouldn't be in the classified section...

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    Yes, you have echoed that a few time. How much firearm based stuff do you contribute to this site? Because I am an independent non sponsored gun own from Texas sharing reviews and videos.

I get you hold a grudge. I get you are a hater. That’s clear.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I’ve found the MKM caps to be much more robust than the Butler Creek or Vortex ones.

I do file off the sharp edges on the tabs that are used to flip them open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom