• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I know the Fort Bend county sheriff signs off on NFA forms. Can't be too much of a lib if he "allows" us to own suppressors, autos, and short barreled rifles.

Edit: there is a new sheriff in town... Mr. Troy E. Nehls. I sent him an email right after elections but never got a reply. The previous sheriff, Brady, did reply quick, saying they did sign off. I'm going to email this new one again and ask him.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    But something else to consider... are all these sheriffs really so constitutionally minded?
    No Accolades for Sheriffs Speaking Out Against Gun Confiscations - ABSOLUTE SURVIVALIST
    That article is a bit out there, but this part resonates with me:
    Just saying you won't participate is not enough. Not even close to enough. Your people elected you to uphold and defend the Constitution, not simply claim you won't participate. You must be ready and willing to arrest ANY law enforcement (federal, state, or local) that threatens any of the God Given Natural Born Rights, protected by the Constitution from infringement by government.
    I appreciate the declarations of support and the promise not to enforce, but I really want to hear more of what action they would be willing to take to block federal law enforcement as well.

Top Bottom