Gun Zone Deals

modern males. Will there be any men left in 30 years?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Speaking of being a man...refugees in Europe causing all sorts of issues.

I don't get it. If there are that many young males fleeing Syria they're either ISIS or cowards for not fighting for their own country. I understand getting your family to a safe place but there are hords of fighting age males coming too. If ISIS were here I'd get my family to safety and come back to kill every single one of them I could.

They're going to get EU based passports and some will end up flying over here - legally.

This isn't just a U.S. problem. There are woosies who just want to suck the gov teat all over the world.

Agreed. They should do the same thing with the refugees and illegal aliens.....give them each an Appleseed course, an AR-15, & 1000 rounds of ammo in mags. Airlift them back to their homeland and tell them to clean their own house.
    DK Firearms

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    For Sale: S&W 22LR Pistol. Kept cocked in a clamshell case, however even with desiccant was often stored in a moist, warm environment. Low round count on the pistol however the case is quite worn and oversized for the firearm. Need to sell quick to fund legal project.

Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    No, they'll just call the State to take care of it. The 800-number is on the back of your DL. The State loves you, cares for you and will provide for you.

Just dial "(800) FED-CARE", and report any activities you think are questionable. Operators are standing by now.

Top Bottom